20 Things I Learned By Age 20

20 Things I Learned By Age 20

No longer a teenager but ready to start the adventure of a new decade.

15
20 Things I Learned By Age 20

No longer considered a teenager. Ready to start the adventure of a new decade. It's time to reminisce and reflect: here are 20 things I learned by 20.

1. Seasons of life are not forever. Enjoy them while they last. Hold on to every moment and memory.

2. Never turn down a spontaneous adventure.

3. Family is everything.

4. Love well, laugh often and live your life for Christ.

5. Traveling expands your horizons. If you travel far enough, you meet yourself.

6. There is so much to see and explore in this world.

7. You're alive and destined to create and explore until your last breath.

8. You are never too old for anything Disney related. Whether that be Disney World or Disney movies.

9. The hard work you put in now (especially during college) is worth it. Do it for your future.

10. God knows your destiny and future more than you do. Don't fear tomorrow, always trust him.

11. Sisters are God's reminder of joy and gift of spunk.

12. You can never watch too many episodes of "Gilmore Girls."

13. Music, your favorite band and a concert can cure just about anything. Always see your favorite bands and artists live if you have the chance.

14. Your time is important and it goes by quickly. Spend it wisely. Spend it with others, but also make yourself a priority to care for yourself spiritually, physically and mentally.

15. You can't always do everything. Don't be afraid to say "no." Firmly stand by your decisions and don't second guess yourself.

16. It's not the number of friends you have, but the quality of your friendships that's important.

17. Not everyone will have your best interest at heart, recognize the people that do and treat them well.

18. Always treat and embrace everyone with grace and kindness.

19. Don't settle for less than God's best.

20. If you can dream it, you can do it. Look fear in the face and be bold, brave and fearless.