It's over before you know it. Suddenly the four (or five, or six....no shame) years you spent as a college student are coming to an end. Why not go out with a bang and live up your last couple of months/years? Here's a list of things you should do before going into the real world of actually missing 8 a.m. classes that you didn't have to dress up for, mid-day naps and hanging out with your best friends whenever you want.
1. Spring Break with your best friends
2. Swim in your campus fountain
3. DAB with your professor
4. Two states at once
5. Go on a weekend road trip
6. Attend one of each sporting event
7. Have a sleepover with your best friends
8. Quad talk
9. Eat like you never gained the freshman 15
10. Enjoy your last couple of weeks without stressing #C'sGetDegrees
11. Take a picture with the mascot
12. Go to that social even if you're stressing about something because you are only in college once.
13. Go on random adventures
14. Take pictures on majestic walls
15. Eat a whole pizza in one sitting
16. Have a nice crying session with your best friends
17. Also a nice drinking session
18. Live up mid-day naps while you can
19. Pull an all nighter
20. Graduate, but first, let me take a selfie
Pics or it didn't happen, right?