20 Texts Every Roommate Sends On The Daily

Your roommate's advice is the best advice.

356
Max Pixel

Roommates are God's gift to us during our college lives. Love it or not, we text them non-stop throughout the day. They are family and our life-line for support, love, and of course, drama! I would love to commemorate my fantastic roommates for putting up with my ridiculous self and being the best girlfriends anyone could ask for. Here is our day-to-day texting conversation starters with one another!

1. Wanna go to the gym tonight?

2. I'm going to die. It's going to happen, help me.

3. Can we go out to lunch, I need to get off campus for a little.

4. I need you to eat with me so I don't have to sit alone.

5. I need you to tell someone off for me, I am just not in the emotional state to do this right now.

6. Can we have a game night so we can all yell at each other during UNO?

7. Can you grab my laundry so I can take a quick nap?

8. Are you home?

9. Are you hungry?

10. Will you go to the store with me?

11. I need you to tell me whether or not I should skip class. You are my wise owl.

12. I give up. Motivate me please :)

13. Can I please borrow that shirt I wear like 8 times a week?

14. I need you to read this, I think it sounds stupid and you're smarter than I am.

15. When are you coming back?

16. Hey have you seen this? I can't find it.

17. I'm bored, can we do something?

18. Hi, I miss you.

19. Yo this girl in our class is crazy.

20. Love you sm!