20 Terrible Things You Would Rather Do Than Take Your Finals

anything beats studying

12
Flickr

It is that time of the year again. You probably think I'm talking about the wonderful magical time of Christmas, right? Wrong, I'm talking about the dreaded week of finals. It doesn't matter if it is your first round of finals or your last the stress and pressure of them never fully goes away. "But you have dead week to prepare. It isn't that bad." Excuse me while I laugh at that statement because have you seen a dead week schedule, it might actually be worse than finals week itself. Here are 20 terrible things I would rather do than prepare/take my finals.

1. Go to the dentist.

2. Watch two hours of Fox news.

3. Work a double.

4. Have to drink decaf coffee for a week.

5. Get a shot.

6. Watch a movie you hate.

7. Sit in standstill traffic.

8. Not be able to get into your favorite bar for a week.

9. Have to eat a weeks worth of meals you dislike.

10. Deal with old high school drama.

11. Stub your toe.

12. Not have a Netflix account all of Christmas break.

13. Spend all day cooking a meal only to ruin it in the end.

14. Have to watch UofL play sports.

15. Fall in love with shoes only to find out they are out of your size and backordered until after season.

16. Drop your favorite makeup and it shatter.

17. Have to wear your clothes inside-out for a week.

18. Sit in on a four+ hour long flight with three screaming babies.

19. Watch a "final thoughts: Tomi" video.

20. Show up to a concert only to realize you forgot the tickets and will miss half of the show now.

Good luck and happy finals, ya'll.