At the University of North Carolina at Greensboro I would like to say on behalf of the students that we go through a lot of struggles whether it be daily or weekly. Not everyone goes through these struggles, but if you go through at the least half of these you are a typical college student at UNCG. When most of these struggles hit us Spartans you can hear us moan and groan like Tina from Bob's Burgers or let out a little curse word here or there.
1. "Do I need a raincoat today?"
2. Surviving Spartan Chariot rides
3. Getting Chick-fil-a breakfast
4. Forgetting Yum Yum's only takes cash
5. Getting free things at sporting events
6. Actually getting fried chicken and mac'n cheese on Wednesdays
7. Taking a "quick" trip to Taco-Hut
8. Dodging the human like squirrels
9. Finding Parking
10. Voyaging out to the new gym
11. Finding power outlets
12. Playing Frogger on Spring Garden
13. Getting a chance to swing on The Swings
14. Going to Bojangles without a line
15. Riding your bike around campus and not hitting other people
16. Wanting to sit outside and getting good WiFi signal
17. Avoiding the urge for Starbucks
18. When the Sparkets run out of Oreo's
19. Waiting for the right Heat bus to arrive
20. Deciding between Sonic and Jimmy Johns at 2 A.M.