College is a time when we experience new feelings, events and circumstances. It's really amazing how similar a college students life is to that of SpongeBob's. Here is a list of 20 GIFs that we all can relate to!
1. Rolling out of bed and going straight to class
Those 8:35 classes are rough. Sometimes it takes all of our effort to get out of bed, and we don't have time to shower or get out of our pajamas.
2. Going to the dining hall for the first time
It's good for the first week, before you start gaining the freshman 15.
3. Going to your first party
Dancing isn't as easy as they make it look. Moves we have from middle school aren't up to par.
4. Going to your favorite class
The excitement is real. This was me on the first day of educational psychology.
5. That feeling when you haven't slept for a week
An essay due Monday, two midterms Tuesday, and a lot of reading the rest of the week. We pull all-nighters a lot.
6. When you realize you have to do three loads of laundry
"I knew it was time when I got down to my last pair of underwear," said every college kid ever.
7. When your parents drop you off the first time
And the second, and the third time ... pretty much every time they leave.
8. When you start going to the gym
Gotta work off that freshman 15 somehow. Even if you just go once, you'll feel proud of yourself. It's the little things.
9. Realizing you can't bring your pet to school
The dogs people walk around campus just aren't enough.
10. Trying to look nice for a night out
I can never find anything I want to wear, even though I brought my whole wardrobe to school.
11. When you're trying to write a paper
You think you're getting somewhere, until you realize you have five more pages to write.
12. When you finally finish writing the paper
It's 4 a.m. and class is at 8, but at least my paper is finished.
13. Going home for break and eating real food
There's nothing like some properly seasoned vegetables to make you feel better about all the Ramen you've been eating.
14. When you're trying to sleep and the people above you are throwing a party
I know you don't have class on Friday, but I have an 8:35!
15. When your roommate leaves for the weekend
Wearing no pants was great for a second, but now who am I supposed to make faces at from opposite beds?
16. When you're super prepared for a test
You studied really hard, and it's about to pay off.
17. When you think about how much you pay for your education
Come on, guys, how could you put a price on learning?
18. Finding out your parents are visiting tomorrow
All the laundry is dirty. I haven't slept in days. And I think there might be chips in my bed.
19. When you think about graduating
Jobs? Paying bills? No afternoon naps? Nope, I'm not ready to be an adult.
20. When you realize that despite how much you might complain, you can't wait to go back to school when summer is over
Sometimes you might even do a back-to-school dance.