There are just some songs that will never die. Some songs are kept alive solely by being played constantly at frat parties. They’re all songs that we know and love. When the drinks are flowing and the vibes are good, we have no problem singing them at the top of our lungs. So, thank you, frat DJs for keeping these favorites playing all night long:
1. Mr. Brightside – The Killers
2. Come on Eileen – Drexys Midnight Runners
3. Wonderwall – Oasis
Block, or any party at Ohio State for that matter, isn't complete without playing this Wonderwall Remix.
4. Breaking Free – High School Musical
This remix brings your inner child out no matter what frat you're at. There's nothing like good old High School Musical.
5. Thnks fr th Mmrs – Fall Out Boy
6. Stacy’s Mom – Fountains of Wayne
7. Everytime We Touch – Cascada
8. Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
This song has since become Penn State's anthem. They change the words to "We Are, Penn State" when they sing it. At Ohio State, we famously changed the words once more to, "We Hate, Penn State!"
9. Roses – OutKast
10. Fat Bottom Girls – Queen
11. Everybody – Backstreet Boys
12. Jump Around – House of Pain
This one has become a Wisconsin favorite and is, more or less, their theme song.
13. All the Small Things – Blink 182
14. Shout – The Isley Brothers
This one at Ohio State is actually dangerous. Everyone hears this song and either runs to hide or embraces the fact that they are about to get soaked with beer.
15. Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield
This song is for The Hills fan in you. There's nothing better than belting along the words with Natasha Bedingfield.
16. You Make My Dreams Come True– Hall and Oates
17. m.A.A.d city – Kendrick Lamar
Typically everyone's favorite even though the only part they know is "Yak, yak, yak, yack."
18. It’s a Party – Waka Flocka Flame
19. I Want You Back – Jackson 5
20. Broccoli Busted by Herobust – D.R.A.M (ft. Lil Yachty)
One of the best remixes from this year, for sure. It takes an overplayed song and puts a cool spin on it.