20 Songs That Will Make You Feel Like A Total Bad Bitch

Trust me when I say that these songs will make you feel like the most powerful person in the universe.

25297
@beyonce on Instagram

Anytime I start to feel down on myself I just put on these songs and I instantly feel like I could take on the world. Whether you're going to the gym and want to feel confident and empowered during your workout, or some boy just broke your heart and you're trying to take back the confidence he took, these songs are for you. Listen to them, strut across the room, and don't let anyone tell you that you aren't the "baddest."

1. "Bitch Better Have My Money" - Rihanna

I'm not sure who stole my money, but this song makes me feel like someone did and that it's time for them to get some much-deserved karma. When I hear this song I feel like I have the ability to fight someone, even though I know I have no idea how to fight. In other words, Rihanna will make you feel like you're the strongest, baddest bitch in the room with this song. I particularly like to lift or box to this song.

2. "Bad Girls" - M.I.A.

I don't know how to explain it, but this song makes me feel like I could be Black Widow from Marvel. This is another song that sort of makes me feel inaccurately powerful, and I love it for giving me that amount of confidence. Not to mention the music video has an incredibly badass message about Middle-Eastern women protesting for their right to drive. I love getting hyped up to this song during a workout.

3. "I Do" - Cardi B (feat. SZA)

I love this song for its sassy, independent attitude. Cardi raps about wearing Gucci and Givenchy, but I could be wearing leggings and a T-shirt and still feel like I'm a queen when I listen to this song. This is a good song for when you need to remember that you don't need anyone, especially a man, to depend on.

4. "Don't Hurt Yourself" - Beyonce (feat. Jack White)

With a very similar vibe to "Bitch Better Have My Money," this song makes me furious at my cheating ex who doesn't even exist. There's just something about chanting the words "Who the f*ck do you think I is?" with Beyonce that makes me become irrationally angry. This is such a great song to box too because it allows you to let out any kind of pent-up aggression you may be holding onto inside.

5. "Girls in the Hood" - Megan Thee Stallion

Megan's ability to be unapologetically confident with herself is contagious in all of her songs, but this song is especially catchy and powerful. It makes me feel like it's ok to be single and to have fun with being single. This song makes me feel super confident and powerful. I especially love listening to it with my girlfriends on the weekends.

6. "Mother's Daughter" - Miley Cyrus

Talk about a feminist power anthem! Every time I hear this song, I instantly think of any man who has doubted, insulted, or underestimated me, and the men in power who have tried to suppress women. I love the female empowerment that is heavily projected in this song and it makes me feel especially comforted when I go to the gym, which is filled with men.

7. "you should see me in a crown" - Billie Eilish

Although it's definitely slower-paced and quieter than all of the other songs on this list, "you should see me in a crown" gives me Daenerys Targaryen type of vibes. Every time I listen to this song, I wonder why the people around me aren't bowing down to me; okay that's definitely an exaggeration, but this song sends me to a place where I feel powerful and royal. Despite its slow pace, I enjoy working out to this song.

8. "Tia Tamera" - Doja Cat (feat. Rico Nasty)

When I first heard this song, I thought it was so strange and unconventional. However, once I accepted it for being exactly that, I started to love it. Whether it's working out to this song, putting on makeup to it, or rapping to it with your friends, this song makes me feel like a baddie.

9. "Roman's Revenge" - Nicki Minaj (feat. Eminem)

Way back in middle school and high school, I used to listen to this song while warming up for basketball practice. The stringed instruments and beats with Nicki's rapping make me feel strong and like I could take on five guys in a game of pickup basketball. Nowadays, I enjoy running and lifting to this song, but the moral of the story is that "Roman's Revenge" is a song that allows you to release pent-up energy.

10. "Money" - Cardi B

Maybe I'm not rich, but this song makes me feel like I am. If I had designer clothing, I would wear it and play this song as my background music every time I went somewhere. It makes me feel so badass and unnecessarily confident, whether I'm working out or getting ready to look good.

11. "Diamonds" - Megan Thee Stallion (feat. Normani)

I love working out to this song, especially running. I think it works so well as a running so for me because I feel like I can somewhat run to the tempo of it which is just so satisfying. Along with running to this song, it makes me feel empowered, plus the beat and Megan's flow go great together.

12. "Simmer" - Hayley Williams

On the same page as "you should see me in a crown," Hayley Williams "Simmer" is definitely a less conventional song on this list because of its unique rock sound and slower tempo. The lyrics and low hum of this song make me feel like a "madwoman" who is plotting revenge against someone who hurt me, and it makes me feel like the mysterious main character of a story. It's a sort of escape for me when I'm walking around campus, but it still makes me feel confident in a different way.

13. "Smack a Bitch" - Rico Nasty

Yes girl, let out all of that aggression and anger! This song is absolutely perfect for lifting and boxing. I know that I'm not a scary or intimidating person, but this song makes me feel like I could be, especially when I'm in workout mode. Between the rock beats and Rico's scratchy voice, this song makes me feel like a total badass walking around the gym.

14. "Did It On'em" - Nicki Minaj

Maybe I just listened to a lot of Nicki back in my days of grade school basketball, but I also loved this song for warming up during basketball practice. It made me feel like a winner before I even won a game that week. Nowadays I still love listening to it while running and when me and my girlfriends are having fun together.

15. "Bitch From Da Souf" - Mulatto (feat. Saweetie and Trina)

I only recently discovered this song, but I am obsessed with it. When I hear this song, I just want to strut around wherever I am; it doesn't matter if it's the gym, the street, or just around my apartment, I will strut when I hear this song. Mulatto's flow is so contagious and I also love Saweetie's and Trina's features. It's a perfect hot girl mentality anthem.

16. "Feeling Myself" - Nicki Minaj (feat. Beyonce)

Looking in the mirror while putting makeup on and wearing a hot outfit with this song on makes me feel like a powerful woman. This song makes me feel just as confident when I'm working out because it makes me feel good about and appreciate my body.

17. "Press" - Cardi B

"Press" is a great song if you are dealing with drama and are feeling fed up with it. It also allows me to release any negative thoughts I have about myself and any negative energy that others have directed towards me. This is a great song for an intense workout because it creates drive to prove others wrong.

18. "Pose" - Rihanna

I know this song is a little weird sounding, but it's another perfect song for feeling like the baddest bitch in the room. Even if you aren't wealthy and don't own anything remotely close to being expensive, this song makes you feel like you own the world. It has me asking "where are the paparazzi at?"

19. "I Did Something Bad" - Taylor Swift

Although some may think that Taylor Swift's "reputation" album is cheesy, I highly disagree and I think that "I Did Something Bad" is an amazing female power anthem. I love working out to this song and also walking around on campus to this song because it heightens my confidence. Even though I haven't ever done anything incredibly bad in my life, this song makes me feel like I'm a mastermind of causing chaos.

20. "ICY GRL" - Saweetie

At parties during pre-covid times, my girlfriends and I used to love rapping to this song together. Saweetie's flow is so smooth and her lyrics make me feel like a total baddie without it being too in your face. It presents the hot girl mentality in a chill way that feels natural. My only wish for this song is that it was a little bit longer.

Please do yourself a favor and listen to these songs, I promise you're confidence will sky rocket while listening to them, and they will make working out a little more fun.