20 Signs Your Roommate Is Your Best Friend

Did you even really have a choice?

20

1. You know each other way too well.

2. You are actually each other’s therapist. No one gets your life problems like they do.

3. You text each other pretty much all day. They need to know all the screwed-up stuff that happens, play by play.

4. You even text each other when you’re both in the same room.

5. When you both come home for the night, it turns into a venting party!

6. Their boyfriend knows you come as a unit.

7. You can communicate through facial expressions alone.

8. You are brutally honest with each other about everything.

9. You hate the same people.

10. You never worry about them judging you for anything.

11. They can’t because they do the same thing.

12. You stalk people's Facebook more than socially acceptable.

13. When you stay home for the weekend, you never worry about having to do it by yourself because you’re a team.

14. They’ve seen you at your absolute worst.

15. You feel lost when one of you goes home for the weekend.

16.Their sense of dark, sarcastic humor matches yours.

17. That might explain why you think you are the funniest duo ever and are pretty convinced you need your own TV show.

18. They are a part of some of your best and worst college stories.

19. They are a part of all of your most important life choices.

20. You always have each other’s backs.