20 Signs Of A True Dunkin' Addict
popular

20 Signs Of A True Dunkin' Addict

We all run on Dunkin'.

44057
20 Signs Of A True Dunkin' Addict
Sun-Sentinel

Living on the East Coast has really fueled my addiction to Dunkin' Donuts. They are just about everywhere and everyone I know has had or drinks Dunkin' fairly regularly. Dunkin'-- I love you so.

1. You can drink iced coffee year round.

New Englanders know this best. It can be -15 degrees outside and you'll still order that medium iced.

2. Huge lines don't scare you away.

The line could be out the door and you're not surprised at all-- you just join in.

3. You know the exact amount you need for your usual go-to coffee.

You also notice when this price fluctuates, and love when you have the exact amount of change ready to go.

4. You know the location of just about every Dunks within a 15-mile radius of you.

They are hard to miss around here.

5. You plan your day around when you can get your fix.

Schedules are everything when it means possible coffee time.

6. You don't feel complete without your coffee.

It's like an accessory to your everyday outfit.

7. You know some Dunks are better than others.

I love all Dunkies, don't get me wrong-- but, I know some of them know how to make my coffee even better than normal.

8. When in doubt, everyone buys you DD gift cards.

No complaints here!

9. You think Dunkin' themed items are cute.

Ornaments, air fresheners, t-shirts, mugs, candles, etc. You think they are adorable, and might even own some.

10. If you get coffee from somewhere else, you subconsciously feel guilty.

You feel like you're cheating.

11. You have the Dunkin' app on your phone.

Who doesn't love their Perks?

12. You love your sports teams a little extra for all those free coffees they get you.

Thanks again Pats!

13. Your car looks like a hot Dunkin' mess.

Straw wrappers, empty cup trays, napkins, you name it. You basically clean your car out once a week just because of this, but you don't mind.

14. Dunkin' employees already know your order when they see you coming.

Literally the best feeling. They may not know your name, but they know your order!

15. Being late is okay if it means you got your coffee.

Enough said.

16. You tell yourself if you get up early, you'll reward yourself with coffee.

Makes it all worth it.

17. Free coffee changes your whole mood.

Whether its a "pay-it-forward", someone grabs you one on their coffee run, or you have enough Perk Points, your mood is instantly changed for the better.

18. People know and accept your addiction as a part of you.

They immediately pick up on the fact that you're addicted to Dunkin' Donuts.

19. Going into work without a coffee feels too weird to you.

Maybe you were actually awake this morning so you didn't feel the need for a coffee, but you're just not sure if you can get everything done today without it.

20. A Dunkin' love is like no other.

Need I say more? Dunkin' is your go-to comfort place, and you know you can always rely on it.