20 Things You Say To Your Roommates Because They Are The Only Ones Who Care

These are the people you can tell the smallest things and they will be the happiest.
2

It’s safe to say that there is never a dull moment when you live in a college. Your roomies have seen you at your best and worst moments, which is why you share a special bond with them. Whether it’s little victories like announcing that you finally did your laundry for the first time in two weeks or bigger triumphs like celebrating the fact that you got over 100 likes on your Instagram post, there are some things that you would only say to your roommates (mostly because nobody else would really care). Here’s a list of all of the things you say to your roommates on a regular basis.

1. I made food.

2. I bought food.

3. I vacuumed.

4. Should I go to the gym? I feel like I haven't gone since Sunday.

5. You like Disney movies too.

6. I need a new profile pic.

7. Where are my headphones?

8. Wanna get food?

9. Dude, I'm broke.

10. Let's have a sleepover.

11. Mario Cart? (No is never the answer.)

12. Do you have any toilet paper?

13. I hate everything.

14. I'm dying.

15. How was your exam?

16. I made my bed today.

17. All my leggings are dirty.

18. I need a hair cut.

19. Is it bad that I haven't left my bed today?

20. I had a weird dream, but don't remember.