20 Rom Coms You Might Have Forgotten About

What's Better Than A Rom Com?

225
Lena Wilson

It’s summer!!! Now you have all this time on your hands and you don’t have an 8 am to wake up for tomorrow morning, so you can totally pull an all-nighter. Rom coms are my favorite movie genre probably, yes, because I’m a girl AND a hopeless romantic AND live vicariously through other peoples’ relationships (even relationships that are made up by scriptwriters).

So, here are 20 random movies that you might enjoy, or have forgotten about.

1. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days

Anything with Matthew McConaughey is the bee's knees.

2. The Switch

This movie has such a sweet romance, but is chock full of hilarious moments like this one above.

3. Leap Year

The guy is from Ireland and has a beautiful accent, need I say more?

4. 10 Things I Hate About You

I have more than 10 things I like about this movie, it is just SO good!

5. The Prince and Me

She actually found a real-life prince charming, isn't that the dream?

6. Runaway Bride

Just such a classic!

7. 13 Going On 30

In this rom com she marries her best friend. Where are the tissues?!

8. Bride Wars

We learn the importance of having your best friend by your side on your wedding day.

9. Enchanted

She gets her fairy tail ending after all!

10. Pride & Prejudice

One of the most romantic movies ever, I had to include it.

11.The Age of Adeline

I want a guy to look at me the way Ellis looks at Adeline.

12. Legally Blonde

Never ever ever will get old!

13. Another Cinderella Story

I love any Cinderella story, don't you?

14. Monte Carlo

Three girls that get three guys who all have different accents. Although I have to say that I would prefer a French or Australian accent over a country accent any day. And yes, I'm from Alabama.

15. Pitch Perfect

Along with having a killer sound track that tailors to my old show choir days and an adorable love story, this rom com is an accurate representation of college.

16. What A Girl Wants

This is such a sweet story about a girl reunited with her father, plus she falls in love with a British guy. (Again with the accents).

17. You’ve Got Mail

Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. Movie couple goals. But really though.

18. Miss Congeniality

Sandra Bullock rocks the Miss USA runway undercover, manages to save the day, AND finds a man that sweeps her off her feet. This rom com will have you on the edge of your seat and melting your heart because it has just enough action and romance.

19. The Wedding Date

He falls in love with her even though he told himself not to.

20. She’s the Man

It's a perfect mix of rom and com. The whole movie is SO quotable. P.S. favorite part is memed above, enjoy!! And go watch this if you haven't seen it, like what are you doing with your life?