20 Reasons Why President Donald J. Trump DESERVES to be Reelected

I don't care if you like his personality or not, look at the actions President Trump and his administration have taken to improve this country.

40
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

Still not sure you to vote for in this upcoming election? Let me hit you with some straight facts then. I don't care if you like his personality or not, look at the actions President Trump and his administration have taken to improve this country. In fact, here are just 20 reasons why President Trump deserves a second term.

Trump’s Middle East peace deals among Bahrain, United Arab Emirates and Sudan with Israel.

The median household income for the average American has increased about $5,000 in the last four years.

Before the pandemic, the unemployment rate fell to 3.5%; the lowest it has been in the last 50 years.

Trump established the Space Force, the sixth branch of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Trump made NATO allies to increase their spending since the United States accounted for over 50% of NATO’s combined GDP and over 70% of its combined defense expenditure. Now almost twice as many allies are going to meet their commitment to spend 2% GDP on defense.

The operation that killed Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was under the order of President Trump.

President Trump authorized the killing of Iranian major general Qasem Soleimani who was responsible for the death of hundreds of American soldiers.

My personal favorite: President Trump signed the PACT Act which made animal cruelty a federal felony.

He signed the First Step Act which cuts unnecessarily long federal sentences for nonviolent offenders. It also includes improving conditions in federal prisons. It is also the first criminal justice reform bill that has been passed in almost 10 years. 90% of those who are benefiting from the sentencing reductions are Black Americans. 

Trump increased funding to historically black colleges and universities by 17% which is over $100 million.

In 2019, the president signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law which gave $1.8 billion in funding to help people with autism and their families.

The president provided $19 million in funding for Lupus specific research and education programs which is the most Lupus funding ever.

He is the first president since Ronald Raegan to not start any new wars.

He moved the U.S Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

President Trump pulled the United States out of the Iranian nuclear deal.

Prior to the pandemic, President Trump added 6.7 million jobs.

The president withdrew the country from the Paris agreement because of the unfair economic burden placed on American workers.

President Trump increased funding by $2.4 billion for the Child Care and Development Fund that helps fund child care for low-income families.

President Trump donates his salary of $400,000 to various government agencies such as the National Parks Service, Department of Education, Health and Human Services, Department of Transportation, Department of Veterans Affairs, Small Business Administration, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Agriculture, U.S. Surgeon General’s Office, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health and Department of Health and Human Services.

Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Job Act which doubled the maximum child tax credit from $1,000 to $2,000 to parents and lifted the income limits from $75,000 to $200,000 for single filers and $110,000 to $400,000 for married couples.

African-American, Hispanic-American and Asian-American unemployment achieved the lowest rates ever recorded under the Trump administration.

So if you want to live in a successful, thriving country and if you believe in protecting your Constitutional rights, then you know exactly who to vote for.