10 Real Trump Quotes:
- “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.” -How to Get Rich. Isn’t that what stalkers and rapists often say? “She wanted it whether she knew it or not.” Damn, Trump, I thought the Mexican’s were in charge of sending the rapists?
- “I think of myself as a young guy, but I’m not so young anymore. And I’ve been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.” -CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer
- “[Vladimir Putin] is not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down.” -”This Week” interview. When someone explained to Trump that Putin was already in Ukraine he insisted it was the fault of President Obama.
- “I’ve been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK? I'm building a wall.” -CNN interview. But, Trump, Judge Gonzalo Curiel was born in Indiana.
- “I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me... I would bomb the sh**t out of them.” -Iowa speech
- “And the best thing we can do is set up a court system within the military.” -NBC Commander-In-Chief Forum. You know that’s a thing, right?
- “Two Corinthians 3:17, that's the whole ballgame. ... Is that the one you like?” -Speech at Liberty University.
- “If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America.” -”Humorous” retweet by Donald Trump
- “He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” -Iowa Speech
- “NBC News just called it ‘The Great Freeze’ — coldest weather in years. Is our country still spending money on the GLOBAL WARMING HOAX?” -Tweet posted by Donald Trump in 2014
10 Real Clinton Quotes:
- “No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people.” -Hillary to Dennis Hastert. I’ve Always Been a Yankee Fan.
- “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?” -Senate Committee Hearing. Pardon me, Mrs. Clinton, but I would say it makes all the difference.
- “I believe that the rights of women and girls is the unfinished business of the 21st century.” -World Summit Speech. That grammar though.
- “We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” -2004 Fundraiser
- “Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” -Response to her husband's sexual assault allegations. Quite the feminist you are, Hillary.
- “I think marriage is as marriage has always been, between a man and a woman.” -New York Speech. Unless it’s your marriage, right Hil? Then it’s between a man and 8 women.
- "And don’t let anybody, don’t let anybody tell you that, umm, you know, that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.” -Boston Rally
- “They [black children on city streets] are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘superpredators’. No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way but first we have to bring them to heel.” -1996 Speech during her husband's administration.
- “He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century.” -CNN Speech
- “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” -Discussing her trip to Bosnia. We saw the videos, Hillary. Nice try though.
Good luck, America.