I Tried The 20 Questions Challenge With My Boyfriend, And It's Safe To Say He Knows Me Pretty Well

Are all boys this attentive?

4775
Photo by Katy Anne on Unsplash

I saw this trend recently while scrolling through Odyssey, and I thought it would be fun to try on my own boyfriend of four months.

1. Who did I get my middle name after?

His answer: "Your grandma?"

Correct answer: Close. My great grandmother

2. Where was I born?

His answer: "WCH"

Correct answer: Yes! I was born in Wooster Community Hospital.

3. What is my favorite food of all time?

His answer: "Taco Bowl"

Correct answer: Actually, my favorite food is definitely nachos! I get them everywhere we go.

4. What is one food I cannot stand?

His answer: "Chicken"

Correct answer: Yes! Recently, I have developed an odd aversion to any chicken that isn't fried.

5. What is my favorite T.V. show?

His answer: "How I Met Your Mother"

Correct answer: Although I love this show, my favorite is definitely Grey's Anatomy.

6. Who's my favorite celebrity?

His answer: "Harry Styles"

Correct answer: Yes! I love Harry Styles.

7. What is my dream job?

His answer: "Pediatrician"

Correct answer: Yes! Even though I switched to a Pre-PA track, being a doctor has always been a dream of mine.

8. Who is my best friend?

His answer: "Me"

Correct answer: Yes!

9. What is my biggest fear?

His answer: "Heights"

Correct answer: Absolutely, I cannot stand heights.

10. What's my favorite thing about you?

His answer: "My hair"

Correct answer: Physically, yes, but I love his laugh.

11. What were the names of my childhood cats?

His answer: "I don't know"

Correct answer: My cats' names were Niquita and Ivan

12. What is my favorite sport to watch?

His answer: "Trick question because you don't like watching sports"

Correct answer: Although that is an accurate statement, I actually do think tennis is entertaining to watch from time-to-time.

13. What is a song I love?

His answer: "Story of My Life"

Correct answer: Yes! I love any One Direction song.

14. What is something I'm passionate about?

His answer: "Helping people"

Correct answer: Yes! That is part of the reason I want to join the medical field.

15. Who am I closest to in my family?

His answer: "Your Grandpa"

Correct answer: Yes! I am very close to all of my grandparents.

16. What was my first job?

His answer: "I only know Bu... however you spell it."

Correct answer: Yes! I worked for a local grocery store called Buehler's.

17. Where is my dream vacation spot?

His answer: "Bahamas"

Correct answer: Although the Bahamas would be amazing, my dream spot is definitely Hawaii.

18. Who's currently on my lock screen?

His answer: "I haven't seen your phone in ages but last time it was me"

Correct answer: Yes!

19. What is one thing I love?

His answer: "Music"

Correct answer: Yes!

20. What is my favorite color?

His answer: "Blue"

Correct answer: Yes, I love all shades of green and blue.

Overall he scored a 14/20 which I would say is pretty good. I highly recommend doing this with your significant other because it's a great way to get to know more about them and have a good laugh at the dumb answers they might come up with!