20 Pick Up Lines To Up Your Game And Get A Giggle

Flirt with finesse, converse with cleverness.

7352
Pinterest.com

That cutie in bio class? Or what about that hunk of a gym rat that you think is sooooo hot but is such a "tool?" How about that pretty girl in your English literature class that always gives you binder paper for in class essays? They say love's just a game for two and that it takes two to tango, well take a look at my listicle on 20 clever pickup lines that are sure to make you giggle.

1.

If you're lucky, they'll respond to this with "kiss me, I'm Irish.

2.

Worst case scenario, they still believe dinosaurs exist and you have just avoided swapping spit with someone with a screw loose.

3.

Math class just got that much more flirtatious.

4.

Walk up with a polaroid camera. Say line. Snap selfie with person you desire. Write number on selfie. Hand person selfie. Walk away. Bam.

8.

9.

You might want to sneak a peak at their feet before using this- if they're wearing sandals, it is not the time nor the place to whip this one out.

10.

Complimentary, clever and calls attention to the fact that you don't have chapped lips.

11.

The initial "did they just compare me to a wrinkled green alien?" will wear off in the face of the "aw they think I'm delicious."

12.

If their name is Mavis Beacon, then it's meant to be.

13.

Unless they hate Mickey Ds, this line should be a 'super-sized' hit.

14.

I personally find the transformers to be freaky and nightmare causing but for Michael Bay lovers, this line would be right on the money.

15.

Double points if you can say the line in an Albert Einstein voice.

16.

If you're trying to flirt on a camping trip, packing marshmallows is a great way to give yourself an opening for this line.

17.

Effective during the summer (or if you're a lucky duck living in a 24/7 sunny place) when you can follow it up with, 'how about we both go get some Vitamin D?' You introduce some fun sun filled activity...they fall in love with you...you're welcome.

18.

Simple and sweet, keep it that way. Save the full on breaking into song for the third date.

19.

If you really want to go for the dramatic here, I would walk up with an oxygen tank.

20.

If you're confident in your online presence, give them a card with nothing but your name and "Google me" before sauntering away.