20 One-Sentence Recommendations For The 20 Best Books I've Ever Read

If you love to read, then here's a list of some of the best books I've ever read.
56

If you love to read, then here's a list of some of the best books I've ever read:

1. Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins

I’m sure most people have at least heard of, if not actually seen the movies, but the books are a million times better.

2. Divergent series by Veronica Roth

Very similar to the Hunger Games, but just as good, if not better.

3. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Another good series and the first book will always be my favorite.

4. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Way better than the Netflix series.

5. The Fault in our stars by John Green

Sad, sad, sad.

6. Wake series by Lisa McMann

I read this series when I was a freshman in high school, but I highly recommend.

7. This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl

Written by the girl and her family that "The Fault in Our Stars" is about.

8. Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green

Super suspenseful.

9. Every Day by David Levithan

Super good, though confusing at first, you’ll catch on.

10. The Soloist by Steve Lopez

A true story.

11. Panic by Lauren Oliver

I’ve read this a few times, it's very suspenseful and thrilling.

12. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

Super, super, super good, a beautiful love story.

13. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

The movie is just as good as the book.

14. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Probably the only book I actually liked that we were forced to read in high school.

15. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare

I love Shakespeare.

16. Hatchet by Gary Paulsen

It’s about a young boy who learns to survive in Canada during winter by himself.

17. Macbeth by William Shakespeare

Favorite Shakespeare play.

18. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur

Great poems.

19. Neverland by Anna Katmore

It feeds the crush we all had (or still have) on Peter Pan.

20. The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace

Another great poem book.