20 Moments Where Chuck And Blair Were Relationship Goals

There's plenty of fishes in the sea, but only one Chuck Bass.

6105
Elle

We've all been there, watching "Gossip Girl" and wondering if we could have our own Dan Humphrey, Nate Archibald, or Chuck Bass in our lives. As girls, we dream about having a perfect relationship one day but reality is, no one's relationship is perfect. Chuck and Blair...they're almost perfect. Actually, they're not even close to being perfect, but they are goals. They've had so many ups and downs but they always found a way back to each other. Like Blair says...3 words...8 letters...that's really all you need and you'll make it work.

1. When Chuck apologizes to Blair and tells her he wants to make up for everything he's done.

2. Reminding Blair who they are and that he loves her because she's herself.

3. He's not Chuck Bass without Blair Waldorf.

4. Reminding all the girls that we deserve a kiss on our hand too.

5. When Chuck went to Paris and brought back gifts from Blair's favorite places as an apology.

6. When Chuck admits that he's jealous man.

7. No matter what that they want each other in their lives.

8. Do I even have to say...She builds him up when he's down.

9. When he tries to leave but she reminds him that she wants to be there for him.

10. A couple that schemes together, stay together.

11. He reminds her that he loves her.

12. Wow, the way they look at each other in this scene and the words that Chuck says to Blair.

13. The good old times when he first admitted he was falling for her.

14. One of many times that he admits his feelings for Blair to others.

15. He looks really tough but he shows his soft side to Blair.

16. Sometimes, you don't have to talk to solve problems.

17. All the times that Chuck and Blair cuddled.

18. When they decided to wait until it was the right time for them to be together.

19. When they knew that they would their way back to each other.

20. And after everything, they found a way back to each other and got married.