20 Gifts I Want For My 20th Birthday

20 Gifts I Want For My 20th Birthday

It's my birthday and I'll hopefully get what I want.

53808
20 Gifts I Want For My 20th Birthday
Flickr

With the rapid approach of my 20th birthday, it really is starting to set in that there is nothing exciting about leaving my teenage years behind me until I turn 21. So to make the most of the day, I figured I would go all out with what I ask for this year. (And just a reminder to everyone reading in case you forgot, my birthday is July 26th so, that way, you can get your gifts to me on time!). But seriously, guys, these 20 gifts will make for a great birthday present (or Christmas gift, for that matter) for anyone in their early 20s -- and beyond. They range in price from free to the kind of expensive that only your parents are willing to spend on you, so I'm sure that no matter what you're looking for, you'll find here at least one gift that's just right for the occasion.

1. Money

I mean, I would be an idiot not to ask for money. Any amounts, especially those with a lot of zeroes at the end, will be accepted.

2. Starbucks Gift Cards

With the amount of money I spend there, it would be nice to be able to save my money when feeding my addiction to Starbucks.

3. A Trenta Black Tea Lemonade, Unsweetened

Well, if you're not going to get me the gift card, at least buy me my favorite drink.

4. Concert Tickets

I love seeing any and every artist (multiple times), so feel free to buy me concert tickets to see just about any artist on tour right now.

5. A Polaroid Camera

I'm obsessed with taking pictures and being able to hold the physical picture in my hand as opposed to just seeing it on a phone or on Facebook.

6. A Movie Theater Gift Card

Being friends with basically only TV/Film majors really starts to take a toll on your wallet when they always want to see movies and you are broke.

7. Lush Products...

What girl doesn't love Lush? You can click here to see which products I really truly love from Lush and would appreciate.

8. ...Or a Lush Gift Card

So I can pick whatever I want.

9. A Tempur-Pedic Pillow

I love to nap and sleep so I would like to at least be comfortable while relaxing.

10. Food

Some people eat to live, but I 100% live to eat. Treat me to a nice steak dinner and I'll be the happiest girl on the planet.

11. Chocolate

In my best Oprah voice: I. Love. Chocolate. So buying me even just a Kit-Kat bar would be a great gift.

12. Nail Polish

Anyone close to me knows that I'm addicted to painting my nails. So if you wanted to buy me nail polish, especially if you can find Essie's discontinued "Boxer Shorts," it would be greatly appreciated.

13. More Storage on my Phone

Honestly, if I have to see that notification from iPhone telling me my storage is almost full one more time, I'm going to scream.

14. A New Phone

Well, if you're going to pay to up my storage, you might as well just get me a new phone.

15. Clothes

Especially from stores like H&M, Cotton On and Charlotte Russe.

16. A Trip to Disney

I haven't been to Disney World since my freshman year of high school and I am now going to be a junior in college. Plus, I haven't seen Belle's castle yet and "Beauty and the Beast" is my favorite Disney movie, so I need to go ASAP.

17. A Trip to Europe

I know this one is really pushing it, but I've never left the East Coast let alone the country. So being able to travel somewhere other than up and down this coast would be such an amazing experience.

18. An Island Getaway

Do you see the trend of just wanting to go away on a vacation starting to emerge yet?

19. A Massage

My back and neck are always bothering me and I always say I need one, so what better time to get one than for my birthday?

20. One of my Many Celebrity Crushes

My best friend did get me Joe Manganiello's autograph last year, so getting the actual celebrity is the only way to top it.