20 Bible Verses For The College Student Trying To Get Through Finals

You can do this; remember your worth.

8437

The end of the school year is the most stressful time of the year. Papers are due, last minute tests are taken, presentations are done; by the time finals are thrown into the mix it's almost impossible to try to stay afloat in all of the madness. It's easy to get burnt-out, short tempered, and lose faith in the end goal. It's easy to give up. It's easy to feel weak. It's easy to breakdown and complain. It's easy to lose that vision of what you see yourself becoming, and it's easy to forget that we're not going through it all alone. Sometimes we need a little reminder to help us get through that rough patch. A reminder that even if it seems like nothing is going as planned and there is no end in sight, that there's a bigger picture to it all; that God has our back even when we can't see it or feel it. So next time you're feeling down, alone, or want to give up, take a look at these verses and remember who always has your back and your best interest at heart. Because once you realize that, it's a whole lot easier to buckle down and be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.

1. 2 Corinthians 12:10

2. Psalm 56:3

3. 2 Corinthians 5:7

4. 1 Peter 5:7

5. Proverbs 16:3

6. Hebrews 13:5

7. 2 Timothy 4:17

8. Luke 1:45

9. Exodus 14:14

10. Luke 1:37

11. Ephesians 2:19-22

12. Isaiah 54:10

13. Micah 5:5

14. Job 23:10

15. Psalm 61:2

16. Philippians 1:6

17. Genesis 28:15

18. Psalm 139:14

19. Isaiah 40:31

20. Philippians 4:19