20 Beautiful Lines Found In Lyrics

20 Beautiful Lines Found In Lyrics

In my humble opinion, these are thought provoking and deserve some recognition.

39
20 Beautiful Lines Found In Lyrics
Linzy Borowicz

Lyrics: we use them in papers, poetry, as applicable references in life, as jokes in various situations, etc. Lyrics permeate life. They often influence who we are as people. In fact, lyrics have the power to change lives, evoke emotion, cause a ruckus, produce an argument, and so on. When words fail, music speaks... So here are a few of my favorite unique lines from music.

1) I won't let this life get so critical. -"Critical", State Champs

2) We can live like Jack and Sally if we want. Where you can always find me. And we'll have Halloween on Christmas. - "I Miss You", Blink-182

3) Open up my eager eyes, cause I'm Mr. Brightside. - "Mr. Brightside", The Killers

4) Forever strong as a pine tree. Always an evergreen. - "Evergreen", Knuckle Puck

5) I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable reserve my right to be afraid. I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way. I want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan. Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am. - "Sometimes You're the Hammer, Sometimes You're the Nail", A Day to Remember

6) Smother my name under soil and dirt. In the earth, widen the distance apart. - "High Regard", The Story So Far

7) I know where you stand
Silent in the trees
And that's where I am
Silent in the trees.
-"Trees", Twenty One Pilots

8) I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours. It's simply radiant, I feel more with everyday that goes by. -"You had me at hello", A Day to Remember

9) She hopes I'm cursed forever to
Sleep on a twin-sized mattress
In somebody's attic or basement my whole life
Never graduating up in size to add another
And my nightmares will have nightmares every night
. - "Twin Size Mattress", The Front Bottoms

10) Tell me what you got away with. Cause I've seen more spine in jellyfish. I've seen more guts in eleven-year-old kids.-" Seventy Times 7", Brand New

11) Am I more than you bargained for yet?- "Sugar, We're Goin' Down", Fall Out Boy

12) Time stood still the way it did before. It's like I'm sleepwalking. -"Sleepwalking", Bring Me the Horizon

13) I need a cure for me cause a square doesn't fit the circle. Give me a remedy cause my head wasn't wired for this world. -"Avalanche", Bring Me the Horizon

14) It's just a spark but it's enough to keep me going
And when it's dark out and no one's around it keeps glowing
. -"Last Hope", Paramore

15) Nobody thinks what you think, no one
Empathy might be on the brink of extinction
They will play a game and say
They know what you're going through
. -"Kitchen Sink", Twenty One Pilots

16) I chimed in with a "Haven'tyou people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!" No, it's much better to face these kinds of things. With a sense of poise and rationality. -"I Write Sins Not Tragedies", Panic! At the Disco

17) No matter how far we find ourselves our love will keep us close. I want you to know, you will never be alone. I’m coming home, I’m coming home. -"Home", Our Last Night

18) I like her 'cause she's smart, headstrong and independent,
She puts me in my place, but I don't know where I stand,
And if only I could find the words, or muster up the nerve to tell her
I'll never forget her
And she'll always have a part of me.
-"A Part of Me", Neck Deep

19) To the ends of the earth would you follow me?
There's a world that was meant for our eyes to see
To the ends of the earth would you follow me?
-"Ends of the Earth", Lord Huron

20) And at once I knew I was not magnificent. -"Holocene", Bon Iver