2 Types Of Girls

2 Types Of Girls

Always in a relationship or single for life?

494
2 Types Of Girls
pexels

I have a strong belief in that there are two types of girls in the world: the ones that always have a boyfriend and the ones that just can’t find any. I am in the group of girls that feel forever single, so this is my view point on these two types of girls. We are both so different in our approach to finding love and what love means to us. I am not an expert in this field of love, but here is my take on this phenomenon.

The always in a relationship girl

I can really only describe this category by what I have seen from my friends or others around me. I see these girls having boyfriends since they were quite young. They are the type of girls that go on cute dates all the time and never want to leave their man. However when they break up, the girl finds another boyfriend in a matter of weeks or even days. I just do not understand how it happens: how these girls can have boyfriend after boyfriend and some of us cannot even get one. I feel as if there is something that makes guys fall for them quicker than most. Perhaps they just have a special aura about them that is hard to explain.

The always single girl

I do not know how I feel about being in this category. Sometimes, it gets really lonely. I personally wonder why others girls can get boyfriends in a flash and I feel forever single. Single girls are the type that will try so hard to get a guy to commit, and then the second anyone seems interested, they seem to respond with, “I’m not ready for something serious,” and then a couple weeks later they have a girlfriend. I do not understand, and I probably never will understand, why any of us are not good enough for these guys. We are the type that just want to be with someone, but somehow it just never happens, and we have even used apps like Tinder to help us find our true love because we cannot seem to do it ourselves. But I know some day we will get married and not be that "always single girl" anymore. That is really all you can wish for.

In the end I just believe we all want to be the type of girl we are not. In the end we will all have that happy ending that we long for. So which type of girl are you?