19 Times Chandler Bing Described Dating Perfectly

Oh, Chandler.

296

Ah, dating. The wonderful world of trying to find someone to love us. Who better to describe the twisted-ness of it all than the king of the awkward world himself, Mr. Chandler Bing.

1. When you see one of your friends with their S.O.

2. When bae Snapchats you back, and you and your best friend are like

3. When your friend is like, "OMG, I can set you up with so-and-so!!"

4. When the person you're trying to avoid sees you

5. Going on Facebook and seeing two or more engagement posts in less than 24 hours

6. When the guy you like hearts your pictures on Instagram

7. When you see couples doing cute couple-y things

8. Trying to convince your friend to let you go out with that guy who you both know is bad for you but is totally hot

9. Listening to someone gush all over their relationship like

10. Seeing an incredibly attractive person walk by and thinking "Please let me love you"

11. Not dating anyone when it seems like all of your friends are

12. When someone comes to you for dating advice and you're like

13. When someone complains about having TOO many people interested in them

14. Talking about yourself on a first date like

15. Wanting to put yourself out there for dates but thinking about the effort

16. When your friend suggests that you tell the person you like how you feel

17. When you hit your low point and desperation kicks in

18. When someone tells you, "Maybe you're just destined to be single"

19. FINALLY coming up with the perfect solution for your love life