If you live in New York, you are most likely very familiar with the subway system. It is often a very convenient way to get to where you are going for fairly cheap. It is an imperative part of NYC living, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have its flaws. It seems that our favorite animated movie tells a pretty clear story of your average ride on the subway.
1. When you make the decision to take the subway
2. You walk down the stairs only to find out they're doing construction on your line
Shout out to the 1 which always seems to have delays
3. When you swipe your metro card only to find out its empty
Or worse it has like 2.37 on it
4. Or when the turnstile makes you swipe your card three times
And then you're paranoid it charged you more than once
5. But the worst is when you need to ask the person in the booth a question and they give you attitude
This is literally your only job.
6. When you expect the performers to be like this
7. But they end up being like this
8. So you just stare at them like this
9. When people try to solicit money from you
10. When you see someone peeing with no regard to who is watching
11. Or an inebriated person tossing their cookies
12. When your favorite song comes on shuffle and you forget you're in public
So baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake...
13. When the doors won't close because an oblivious human is standing in the way
"Hi sir- yes, you're the one holding us all up."