19 Pick-Me-Up Songs That'll Have You 'Singing in The Rain'

Feel free to sing, bob, and dance along to these songs no matter where you are.

304

If you're on this page, odds are you're not feeling too hot. Whether it's a bad grade, bad day, bad life, WHATEVER it may be, here's a little list I made.

Some won't work, but most definitely will, and everything should be easily found on YouTube or Spotify. I hope you find something you'll add to your own playlist.

1. "Keep Your Head Up" - Andy Grammer

This should be no surprise on a list like this. Keep your head up people; the days will get better.

2. "A Million Dreams" - Greatest Showman Soundtrack

This just makes you feel warm inside because it's that reminder that all of us have amazing dreams. It's up to us to bring those dreams to light (also, watch the movie; it's FANTASTIC).

3. "Feels Great" - Cheat Codes, Fetty Wap, CVBZ

Just a reminder to appreciate your past, love where you are, and it feels great, man.

4. "Good Old Days" - Macklemore, Kesha

A touch of nostalgia is just what the doctor ordered to make your heart happy.

5. "Rockstar" - Nickelback

I don't care what ANYONE says about Nickelback because this song is freaking amazing. That kind of song to jam to with someone you love, both of you screaming at the top of your lungs, and getting that smile that won't wear off for a while.

6. "Wonders" - The Script

This one is a tad more somber at first, but it's really a reminder to seize the day and live your life the way YOU want to. It's your life and no one else's.

7. "Give Love" - Andy Grammer

Don't be afraid to bop your head to this song and always, always, ALWAYS GIVE LOVE!

8. "iSpy" - KYLE, Lil Yachty

Yes, I know not the best of messages in a song. But, you gotta admit that the groove sticks in your head for a loooooooooong time.

9. "Here's to the Zeros" - Marianas Trench

Not all of us are the star quarterback or the prom queen, but that doesn't make you any less a person.

10. "I'd Love to Change the World" - Jetta, Matstubs

This is just a fun hype song if you need a little extra to keep going.

11. "HandClap" - Fitz and the Tantrums

If you're not clapping, you're doing it wrong.

12. "Come with Me Now" - KONGOS

The true headbanger (don't lie to yourself, you know the lyrics).

13. "Life is Beautiful" - Tim McMorris

Life is beautiful and a lot of us don't see it. This kinda reminds you how amazing it can be.

14. "I Don't Wanna Be Sad" - Simple Plan

No one likes to be sad, but this will hopefully get you out of those sweatpants, off the couch, and back into the real world.

15. "WORDS WORDS WORDS" - Bo Burnham

I LOVE MUSICAL COMEDY so why not go with this crazy mess of a song (warning: Very weird and possibly offensive - ENJOY).

16. "Glorious" - Macklemore, Skylar Grey

The kind of song to speed down the highway with the windows open and the top down (not like I've done it...just heard it's fun).

17. "All Summer Long" - Kid Rock

Our parents had "Sweet Home Alabama." This is our version.

18. "Brand New" - Ben Reactor

If you need to, do what you gotta do, to feel like you.

19. "Singing In The Rain" - Simple Plan

There are no rainbows without rain. This makes you wanna sing in spite of all the rain pouring down on top of you.

* * *

Whatever that's got you down for the count... can go shove it. I hope at LEAST one of these songs found their way onto your personal playlist, and just maybe you cracked a smile or two going down this list.