College can be some of the best years of your life. You will experience many changes, make lifelong friends, grow as a person and make tons of lasting memories. But there comes a time in every student’s life, when you reach your final forth (maybe fifth) year of college. It’s the year you realize you have to grow up, become an adult, become more responsible, and figure out what you are doing with your life. It is full of ups and downs with lots, and lots, of tears.
Here are some of the many thoughts you will encounter during senior year.
1. WHAT? I’m a senior? How’d did this happen so fast?
2. How do I create a resume?
3. I’m getting old.
4. Do competitive eaters get paid?
5. Ugh, what if I fail my senior seminar class?
6. Maybe I could stay just one more semester.
7. I wonder how much Chipotle I could buy with the money I just spent on my cap and gown.
8. I should probably start saving my money.
9. Maybe I should just drink my life away.
10. Has everyone else found jobs?
11. This is really starting to stress me out, maybe a nap will help.
12. Can I list Netflix as a skill on LinkedIn?
13. How am I going to function in the real world without my two hour naps?
14. Do I really have to live on my own?
15. I have no idea what I’m doing with my life after graduation.
16. Wait, did I register for graduation?
17. Maybe I should start applying for jobs.
18. I’m really going to miss this place.
Even though senior year is like one big rollercoaster ride, it will be one of the best years of your life. So here’s to senior year!