We are college students. We are at the point in our lives where we are supposed to know what our entire future holds, and we can't even figure out what we are doing for dinner. We pretend we have it all together, but it's quite clear we don't. Here are just a fraction of the thoughts college students have:
1. Yes, Netflix, I am still watching.
No, I did not realize I had been watching for 13 hours straight.
2. Someone is in my unassigned assigned seat.
I hope you have a stellar day now that you've ruined mine, seat thief.
3. What do you mean we don't get *insert random holiday no one has heard of here* off?! This is outrageous.
4. Wow, remember when I thought I was going to have all of this free time because I would only be in class for around three hours each day? LOL
5. I need my mom.
6. Is using dry shampoo four days in a row too much?
7. If I lay down right now I can nap for approximately seven minutes and 32 seconds.
8. Oh, cool! All I need is a 147 on my next test to bring my grade up.
9. Would it be weird to change my major for a fifth time?
10. Campaigners, ugh.
PLEASE DON'T YELL AT ME ON MY WAY TO CLASS.
11. When is my test grade going to be posted? I turned it in like three minutes ago.
12. WANTED: My bed from home.
This twin XL is not cutting it.
13. Mandatory is a relative term.
Sure, your chemistry teacher said attendance isn't mandatory on the syllabus, but we all know that's actually some sort of cruel joke.
Sure, my life is in shambles, but I just saw dogs on the green space!
15. Look! Another one of my friends is engaged!
Awesome! Not bitter!