We all have questions, we all have things that we simply just do not understand. There is no point in acting as though we have all of our shit together when in fact we are just as lost and confused as the person standing right next to us. So here are 18 things that I still don't understand at the age of 18, hopefully, you'll feel better about yourself after reading this.
1. I don't know how to pay taxes.
2. I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life.
3. I don't know when it is socially acceptable to wear white.
4. I don't know how I always manage to loose all of my left socks.
5. I don't know how to not shrink my favorite t-shirts in the dryer.
6. I don't know how to drive stick-shift.
7. I don't know how to cook anything other than toast.
8. I don't know who should run our country.
9. I don't know where I place my phone or car keys half of the time.
10. I don't know if taking all of those AP classes was worth it.
11. I don't know if I am ever going to understand how to manage a mortgage.