There's something about calling your mom that makes everything a little better. In certain situations, simply no one else will do. Whether you're looking for a shoulder to cry on, someone to share your excitement, or just because, Mom is a phone call away. From time to time, we might think we're calling a little too often, but no worries. She loves it.
1. Your professor is the least understanding person alive and you just need to vent about it.
2. A boy/girl broke your heart and you need Mom to tell you that there are plenty of fish in the sea.
3. Homework doesn't make sense.
4. People don't make sense.
5. Literally nothing makes sense.
6. You got an A on the test you were positive you were going to fail and you need to hear how proud she is.
7. You need an update on hometown gossip.
8. Mom needs an update on Purdue gossip.
9. You're begging her to come visit and/or take you home.
10. Because someone needs to put a smile on your face.
11. To thank her for the packages she sent you.
12. Because she's your number-one fan in all that you do, and when something good happens, you know she'll be equally excited.
13. Because no one at college understands you quite like your mom.
14. To tell her about a cute boy you met over the weekend and he might be husband material.
15. She's always saying she wants to know where you go and what you do.
16. You just really, really miss her.
17. And you want her to know how much you love her.
18. 'Cause she's the best mom in the world.