18 'Chelsea' GIFs That Perfectly Sum Up Your College Experience

Lots of eye rolls and shade.

80

College is difficult, exhausting, dramatic, incredible, confusing, and amazing all at the same time. Sometimes it's hard to define just how you feel... but these Chelsea Handler GIFs will perfectly sum up your reactions to the many experiences you face in college.

1. Dealing with annoying classmates that literally talk the entire class:

...just sit down and shut up.

2. Pretending to listen to your professor when secretly you're just thinking about pizza:

Mmm, pepperoni... maybe some extra cheese.

3. Flirting with that person across the room that you've been having eye sex with all year:

...Hey there. [Sparkly eyes.]

4. Trying to convince your friend to not go out on a date with that creepy Tinder guy:

Just buy some Ben & Jerry's and binge-watch "Chelsea" instead.

5. When you get a good grade on something you half-assed:

You're too kind.

6. When your friend decides to try a more "adventurous" look:

FYI, pink highlights are never a good idea.

7. When your group chat puts you on blast and you have to plan a flawless comeback:

Better buckle up because the impending shade will blow you away.

8. When you see any kind of dog anywhere:

Who needs a relationship when you have a fluffy dog to love?

9. When your professor tries to make a "hip" joke about something irrelevant:

Just stop it already with the 'Hotline Bling' jokes.

10. When a super hot guy/girl notices you at a party:

"Is it me you're looking for?"

11. Judging your best friend's life decisions and being 100 percent honest with them:

I don't care how close we are, I will read you like a Dr. Seuss book.

12. When your professor awkwardly gives you a pat on the shoulder:

And you suddenly lose all ability to speak and move.

13. Throwing in a new topping on your normal pizza order:

2016 is the year of new adventures and Italian sausage.

14. Trying to stay positive when you're actually one Adele song away from a breakdown:

Put on anything from "25" and prepare for a full on cry-fest.

15. When you find your new best friend in the entire world:

Perfectly coordinated outfits and all.

16. Giving your friends the best advice that you can:

Better prepare those ice cube trays.

17. Introducing yourself on the first day of class:

That's it.

18. Never exactly knowing what's going on but being content with it:

College is a crazy ride so might as well strap in and try to enjoy it.