17 Things To Do In 2017

17 Things To Do In 2017

It is up to you to make your year great.

6
17 Things To Do In 2017
Synthetick Stock Videos

2017 has no promises of being an amazing year. However, starting the year off right can make all the difference.

1. Sleep Under The Stars For a Night

There is something about looking up and seeing a sky full of stars. Take a night out and spend the whole time looking up towards the sky.

2. Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone

Find where your boundary is with your comforts, then go past it.

3. Explore More

Go on day adventures around where you live. You never know what you may find. Go out and explore anywhere.

4. Get To Know Others More

Those friends that you always tell yourself you are going to get to know more, take them on a coffee date. Learn more about them, they may become more of your life than you originally thought.

5. Learn To Cook Something New

If you are already an expert cook, try cooking something only the pros would make. Not so good at cooking? Go to a cooking class and see where that may take you.

6. Volunteer For A Local Charity

There are so may organizations that depend on volunteer help. Go out and lend a helping hand to those organizations around you.

7. Take Time For Your Family

If you live far away from your family, you know how important it is to spend time with them. Plan weekend trips just to get together and have a good time.

8. Get Back Into Shape

Working out is not for everyone. It is a resolution that is stopped in January. But remember to work out to feel better about yourself and get healthy, not to get skinny.

9. Take At Least One Picture A Day

Take a picture of what you are doing for that day. If you spend most of you time working, take a picture of something interesting that you see. Then at the end of the year, you can look back and see what you did in that year.

10. Visit Somewhere New

Go on a vacation to a place you've been wanting to visit. When you get there, get lost in the culture of that area.

11. Try Something New

Always wanted to go bungy jumping, climb a mountain, or go rafting? Don't let anything stop you and just go.

12. Develop A Journal

Journals aren't for everyone. But just spend some time each day or each week just to get your thoughts out. This will help you see how far you have come from failures and see how to fix them. As well as see how much success have helped you grow.

13. Give More

You find something that a friend of yours would love. Get it and give it to them. There doesn't need to be a special occasion, just thinking of them is special enough. Or it can be as simple as leaving encouraging notes somewhere for a stranger to find.

14. Build Yourself Up

Stop looking in the mirror and picking out what you don't like. Stop looking at a project and thinking that you failed it. Start looking at what you love about yourself and find what you are great at.

15. Take A Class On Something You Have Been Wanting To Learn

Go learn a new language. Learn about a cultural history you have always found interesting.

16. Take Time For Yourself

Spend all day on the sofa and binge watch your favorite show. Go have a spa day to yourself. Don't let it happen too often, but slow down your life and take a day to recover yourself.

17. Make Yourself Proud

Make every day a day that you are able to be proud of yourself. Do what you want to do and listen to yourself. No one else is in charge of your life other than yourself.

2016 was a rough year for everyone in many different aspects. 2017 has no promises to be the best year of you life. But you are in control of your own life and it is up to you to make it as great as it can be!