17 Things To Expect At A New York Rangers Game

"And it's a goal from Zuccarello!"

830
Alexis Lynch

Going to sporting games are so much fun especially when it's your first one. For me, this just happened this past Friday. I saw my first New York Rangers game after growing up as a fan. In all honesty, it amazes you even when you just see the red, white, and blue on the outside of Madison Square Garden. It's absolutely beautiful and an amazing experience. Here's seventeen things to expect at a Rangers game:

1. Traveling there, you will have so much excitement in you.

2. There is NO bad seat in the Garden.

3. The food is overpriced but one hundred percent worth it.

4. You might be far away from your favorite player but you still freak out knowing they are right there.

5. Yes, the cheers are so much fun.

6. And yes, you will probably get into a fight with another fan.

7. If they are losing and Henrik is in, most likely you'll yell to put Raanta in.

8. Buy a souvenir, you won't regret it (especially if it's a hat).

9. There's a lot of cursing, so bring someone who wouldn't care.

10. The fights are so much better in real life.

11. It is freezing - bring a jacket and maybe some gloves.

12. Your throat will hurt by the end of the night.

13. You will meet new people.

14. Everyone is most likely wearing their favorite players jersey/shirt. (Do the same)

15. Skjei is ten times hotter in person. (Just an opinion though).

16. Even if they lose, you have so much fun.

17. Thinking about it being over will upset you. Instead of Post Concert Depression you will have Post Game Depression.