17 Bible Verses To Get You Through A Bad Day

A little encouragement never killed nobody.

340
Flickr

Sometimes days are easy, they are fun, and it seems like you just sort of floated on a cloud throughout the day. Well, most aren't like that. If you're anything like me, you need a little pick me up to get ya through the day. Here are some great bible verses that I look to every time (more like every second), to help my days go by smoother!

1. 1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

2. Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

3. Matthew 11:28

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

4. James 1:5

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

5. Lamentations 3:22-23

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

7. Matthew 5:16

In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven

8. Psalms 34:18

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

9. Deuteronomy 31:8

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

10. 1 John 4:4

...because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

11. 1 Timothy 4:12

Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.

12. Isaiah 43:2

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.

13. John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

14. Psalm 46:5

God is within her, she will not fall.

15. Isaiah 66:9

I will not cause pain without allowing something to be born, says the Lord.

16. Hebrews 13:5

Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.

17. Matthew 6:34

Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow. For tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troule of its own.