16 YouTube Channels You Need To Subscribe To

You don't want to miss these amazing YouTube Gurus.

1416

I have written an article like this before, but I keep finding great channels to subscribe to. Most of the time, when I get some free time, I choose to watch YouTube videos over catching up on my shows. There is just something about them that inspire me, so I wanted to share a part 2 of my favorite channels.

Beauty and Lifestyle Channels:

Alexandrea Garza

I love Alex. She posts routine videos, tutorials, favorites, etc. Everything you could want from a YouTube channel. Also, she has a vlog channel with her husband, Michael, that is super fun to watch as well.

Allana Davison

Lan is hilarious. If you follow her on Snapchat, I guarantee she will make you laugh twice a day. Also, in her new quest to become a "classy lady," she posts gorgeous makeup tutorials, health week, etc.

Aspyn Ovard

Aspyn is a super cute, super young lifestyle YouTuber. She makes super entertaining videos, and she just recently launch a collab with Pixi by Petra. (I own them all. They're great.) She also has a vlog channel with her husband, Parker. They also launched their own store called Luca and Grae.

Kalyn Nicholson

Kalyn is definitely in my top 3 favorite YouTubers. I get notifications the minute she uploads. That is dedication, fam. Her editing is second to none. She is inspiring, and she has the cutest dog. Win win.

Casey Holmes

I trust every opinion on makeup that Casey has. She does wear tests on new products, reviews affordable makeup as well as high end, and bomb makeup tutorials. She has two fur babies that she adores, and she looks like Britney Spears. Her separate vlog channel is my favorite of vlog channels. It takes a lot to make me commit to watching vlogs, but I wait on hers. So fun to watch.

Kathleen Lights

Kathleen is another beauty guru whose opinion that I completely trust. If she says I should go buy a product, I'm going to go buy it. She also launched her own line of nail polishes, and they are beautiful!

IamJustaMakeupLover

Olena goes to school and still manages to consistently produce SUPERB videos. For that alone, I commend her. She is beautiful and so talented. (Her cat is also #catgoals.) She is all around entertaining, and I have learned a lot from her videos.

Jaclyn Hill, duh

Jaclyn is the queen. Champagne Pop...need I say more?

Jessica Braun

I adore Jessica. She is a full time teacher and cranks out the videos left and right. I love her declutter videos. She is very good about telling you what is worth spending your money on...and more importantly, what is not. Also, she loves Disney, so that adds brownie points. Her husband, Tyler, has such a great vlog channel that hosts all of their Disney vlogs, so be sure to check him out as well.

Makenzie Wilder

Makenzie is so talented when it comes to makeup. Her makeup collection video sucked me into her channel, and I haven't turned back since. She is entertaining and knowledgable. I have successfully tried a couple of her makeup looks that she made so easy.

nicolereneecutler

I am a new subscriber to Nicole's channel. I stumbled upon one of her videos, and immediately subscribed. She really knows her stuff.

Rachel Talbott

Rachel has such unique videos. She does a lot of DIYs, but they are focused toward skincare and at home spa treatments and things like that. I trust her opinion on skin care products more than anyone. Side note: her husband has a cooking channel! Also, they have an adorable little boy, Oliver, and they are expecting another addition to their family.

Rachelleea

Rachel lives all the way in Australia. She makes some of my favorite DIY and organization videos. I enjoy all of her tip videos as well.

Health and Fitness Channels:

Becca Bristow

Becca is a Registered Dietician. She has a series called "The Skinny On..." where she breaks down the ingredients of different foods/drinks to show which is the best to put in your body. She also has videos on healthy snacks, lunches, hauls, etc. Recently, she has been trying out some different kinds of videos, and they have all been really great.

Whitney Simmons

I know I mentioned her in Part 1, but she is still my favorite fitness YouTuber. She is hilarious. She is hot fire flames. She is #bootygoals. I get all of my workouts from her. All of them. Also, I get meal prep ideas...and happiness. Her channel just makes me happy. Ya can't beat her. (Oh, she is now a GymShark athlete!!!)

Nikki Blackketter

Nikki's videos are definitely vlog style. She is really entertaining to watch. She is a GymShark athlete, and definitely has some killer workouts. Love her.