16 Things That Blair Waldorf Taught Me

16 Things That Blair Waldorf Taught Me

XOXO "Gossip Girl."

990
16 Things That Blair Waldorf Taught Me

Blair Waldorf is an icon from the hit television series “Gossip Girl.” It’s a show that almost every college girl (and even guys) have probably binge-watched at least five times. Blair Waldorf is basically the queen of the Upper East Side, and she has taught us all very important life lessons from fashion to scheming. There are many important things she has taught us that we should never forget.

1. Take matters into your own hands.

One thing that Blair clearly shows us is that if you want something done right, do it yourself.

2. Nobody really understands you.

Blair has shown us that nobody knows you better than yourself, so when you say something incredibly witty or wise, you just roll your eyes when nobody appreciates what you have to say.

3. You have to take control.

Like before, you are obviously the only one who knows what to do, so sometimes you just have to show everyone else who is boss and take control of every situation.

4. Anything you can do, I can do better.

With a Blair Waldorf attitude, you can conquer the world. Confidence is key.

5. Be blunt.

Life is so much easier if you just say what is really on your mind. It might be a little harsh, but honesty is admirable.

6. Sometimes to get what you want, you have to play nice.

When you really want something you might have to make sacrifices. Becoming an adult is all about realizing that sometimes you have to do something you don’t want to do to benefit yourself in the long run.

7. Know how to stay on top.

You really can’t force people to love you, but you can make them fear you, and sometimes you have to focus on the fear to stay on top.

8. Take charge of your own life.

You can’t just sit around and wait for things to happen to you. You have to get up and take action if you want to really be successful in life.

9. It’s OK to have a little fun.

The pressures of life are sometimes very heavy on our shoulders, so it is very necessary to take breaks to have a little fun every once in a while.

10. Don’t be boring.

Life is way too short to be boring, so have fun!

11. Every queen needs her king.

Blair and Chuck are perfect for each other. Blair proves to us that you can still be a successful woman with a man by your side.

12. Never give up on your dreams.

Know what you want and go after it. Don't let anything get in your way.

13. Be a powerful woman.

Do not rely on others to find your power. Take it into your own hands and become a powerful woman in this world, where men are often viewed as more powerful.

14. Fashion is important.

Obviously there is no Blair Waldorf without her incredible wardrobe. Fashion is incredibly important because when you look your best you feel your best.

15. A best friend is forever.

If you are lucky enough to find a best friend, hold on tightly to them. Friends fight, but that is only because you are basically siblings. A best friend is the only person that really knows everything about you, and still loves you no matter what.

16. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.

Blair was determined to be Queen Bee, and she was just that. She did not let anyone get in the way of her dreams, no matter how hard they tried.