1. "Can you bring your camera to *family event*?"
Yes, because taking a few quick photos that I will definitely not edit will turn out so differently from your iPhone (spoiler alert: it won't).
2. *tries to take a photo* *lens cap is still on*
Then you quickly take it off and hope no one noticed.
3. Full memory card
And you can’t find the extra one and everyone is waiting on you and while you’re searching for it you can just feel them judging you and off in the distance you swear you hear sirens and you JUST. CAN’T. FIND. THE CARD.
4. Using your flash at a dark event and everyone turns to look at you like
It's like you're a murderer.
5. Buying new equipment
EVERYTHING IS OVER $200!
*stares at photo for 30 minutes* *edits it until you think it’s perfect* *stares at it longer* *starts to hate it*
7. "Your job is so easy!"
8. "If I had a camera like that, I could take good pictures, too!"
You know nothing. Peasant.
9. Seeing other people's work and thinking you should just give up
10. But then you take an amazing photo and you're like
11. iPhone photography makes you angry
I SPENT NEARLY $1000 ON THIS CAMERA AND ANOTHER $500 ON LENSES AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE AMAZING PHOTOS ON A PHONE!
12. "Can you remove your watermark?"
Yes. But I won't.
13. Watching people put filters on them on Instagram
Why did I even edit them?
14. Never having any good photos of yourself, so you're just like
15. Trying to get that perfect shot
^ Yeah, it's kinda like that.
16. Figuring out how to work with the shadows and current lighting
Dealing with shadows can be the absolute worst.