16 Signs You're An Avid Coffee Drinker

16 Signs You're An Avid Coffee Drinker

Lorelei was right about this whole coffee thing.

2767
16 Signs You're An Avid Coffee Drinker

Coffee, coffee, coffee. The first thing we think of in the morning and the last thing we think of before we go to bed. The amount of coffee we drink is insane to the outsider but to us it's the usual. Coffee is special and can easily put a smile on our face.

1. You cannot go to sleep at night unless you have set your coffee pot in the morning.

2. The smell of coffee wakes you up.

3. The first thing you do when you wake up in the morning is go straight to the kitchen to grab that warm cup of coffee.

4. You have at least one or two cups of coffee before leaving the house and put the rest in a to-go coffee mug.

5. Coffee is necessary.

6. You know one cup of coffee is not enough and neither is a pot of coffee.

7. The amount of coffee you drink can replace the amount of blood in your body.

8. If you counted up all the money you’ve spent on coffee you could buy a private island.

9. You know the exact distance of every Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts and local coffee shop from your house and work.

10. When you walk into your normal coffee shop morning, noon or night they know your name and your order.

11. If you go through the drive-thru most of the time they know who you are just by your voice.

12. You can drink coffee all day long.

13. There is no such thing as too much coffee.

14. Nothing gets done unless you have your coffee.

15. You can stop drinking coffee but you choose not to.

16. You know that there is more than just black coffee and you have tried all the different ways to drink coffee.