1. She saw an advertisement for unlimited shrimp.
“That’s, like, SO many shrimp! You don’t understand!”
2. An old lady, who had never been, got to go to Disney World.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2F04%2F636006453354125796-493711058_tumblr_mmhf99BvFg1rzjq1ro1_250.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=59&h=163d70da4d8a3cacad9a8b1b7a5913da44a0c95db9eee73f45b3318b01e3ffcf&size=980x&c=2310902672 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F06%252F04%252F636006453354125796-493711058_tumblr_mmhf99BvFg1rzjq1ro1_250.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D59%26h%3D163d70da4d8a3cacad9a8b1b7a5913da44a0c95db9eee73f45b3318b01e3ffcf%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2310902672%22%7D" expand=1]
3. She could hear a sad video another friend was watching from the other room.
4. We found authentic New York Pizza.
5. She got to meet a friend’s new puppy for the first time.
6. She thought about her favorite thing: horses.
7. (SPOILER ALERT) Vinny died on the TV show Bluebloods.
8. There isn’t a cute, old-timey diner anywhere near our campus.
“I just want a good diner!”
9. We found cheer bows on Poshmark. (Clue: She loves bows.)
10. There were no Lo Mein noodles left.
11. Sometimes she will unintelligibly talk about how much she loves animals while sobbing.
12. She saw a little in a sorority get lots of gifts.
13. Other people at a restaurant ate alligator.
14. She wanted a Fat Sandwich from Rutgers University.
15. The movie adaptation of The Giver "wasn't horrible".
16. A chef won The Great British Bake Off.