16 Atticus Poems For The Girls Trying To Find Themselves

16 Atticus Poems For Every Girl Struggling To Find Themselves In Life Right Now

Poetry can solve anything.

757
woman in water

If you live on Instagram as many people do, you might have discovered the Instagram famous poet Atticus. Atticus has an Instagram where he posts small poems about a variety of topics, mainly on life's struggles and love. As a huge fan of poetry and literature (as well as a poet themselves), Atticus and his work have a huge place in my heart. His work is raw and beautiful, and it is also inspirational in so many situations. If I ever need a small pep talk, I scroll through Atticus's Instagram and feel so much better.

While I'm doing fantastic in my life right now, I know a lot of other people aren't, so I made a list of 17 Atticus poems to make you feel better when you're struggling.

1. 

Atticus / Instagram

The best is truly yet to come.

2. 

Atticus / Instagram

The face that conquers demons is a mighty face indeed.

3.

Atticus / Instagram

Turn your own storms into adventures. Take what could be bad and make it beautiful.

4.

Atticus / Instagram

This is one of my favorite Atticus poems because it makes a struggle into beauty.

5.

Atticus / Instagram

It takes a strong person to wear their scars openly, and you can be that person.

6.

Atticus / Instagram

Life is a beautiful adventure, and it's one you should live to the fullest.

7.

Atticus / Instagram

We all have power inside of us.

8.

Atticus / Instagram

It's cliche to say, but our differences are what make us beautiful and unique.

9.

Atticus / Instagram

If you're happy, you're living life right.

10.

Atticus / Instagram

Wait on tomorrow. It will be a better day.

11.

Atticus / Instagram

Struggle builds strength.

12.

Atticus / Instagram

Look to see beauty in darkness.

13.

Atticus / Instagram

The eyes are the window to the soul, and your eyes are unconquerable.

14.

Atticus / Instagram

Just take things one day and one step at a time. You'll get where you're meant to be.

15.

Atticus / Instagram

You will always be enough, no matter what you do.

16.

Atticus / Instagram

Be who you are, because that is the best you.