As the school year is dwindling down to final weeks, here some suggestions on what to do with the infinite amount of free time you have.... or the time you should be using to study.
1. Learn how to NOT do your hair with Youtube tutorials.
2. Stalk people you used to know on social media.
3. Binge watch season one of "Community" and pray you don't end up back here at 50 years-old.
4. Exercise for a few minutes, before remembering how much you hate to exercise.
5. Come up with a secret nickname for all your professors.
6. Practice your model-walk down the dorm hallway.
7. Go read all the entertaining political arguments circulating with your Facebook friends.
8. Make a blanket fort out of your dorm room while your roommate's at class.
9. Plan out your next Halloween costume.
10. Use Wikipedia to become a base of knowledge on the most obscure subject you can think of.
11. Design the tattoo you're probably never going to get.
12. Bake a bizarre dessert and then eat the entire thing by yourself.
13. Make a list of all the things you should be doing right now.... then throw it away.
14. Make an army of sock puppet friends.