14 Thoughts College Students Have Watching Dylan Larkin Play

Is he seriously only 19?

72
Detroit Red Wings

Dylan Larkin has become a common household name in the homes of Red Wings fans. At the age of 19...yes 19, Larkin has taken Hockeytown by storm and is dominating the ice! The Michigan native, and former University of Michigan player, has commented several times that he always dreamed of playing for the Wings. And many of us never thought that his dream would come true at the very young age of 19. Again, I repeat, he is only 19…the average age of a college sophomore! So here are 14 thoughts that most college students have while watching Larkin on the ice.

1. He's only 19… I am 19 and I can barely get myself to class on a daily basis…he has his life together in the NHL and I can’t even decide what I want to make for dinner tonight.

2. Wow, he is a natural… Why couldn’t I be that good at a sport? My only sports glory is that I scored in my IM game tonight...

3. Why cant I be him? I just want my life together... I don't have to be in the NHL.

4. "LARKIN HAS THE PUCK, I REPEAT LARKIN HAS THE PUCK!" No one looks away, because they're in awe at his skill.

5. OH NO! YOU DO NOT TRY TO HIT LARKIN! HE’S A BABY! KRONWALL BETTER GET THAT GUY!

6. I wonder if he is single... How can I meet him?

7. When he scores, look how happy he is! He is so adorable! Look at that baby face!

8. I want…no NEED a Larkin jersey ASAP... I am texting my mom to add it to my Christmas list.

9. YES! He’s starting again!

10. Is he seriously only 19? I am 19…

11. He is so fun to watch! I look forward to Wings games just to see what he does next...

12. I feel like I know him….

13. I really don’t, but I like to think I do just because we are the same age and I knew of him when he played at U of M!

14. How is he ONLY 19? Imagine how good he will be in the years to come...

Welcome to the Red Wings, Dylan!