One of the best ways to celebrate the holiday season is with you significant other. With all the holiday lights going up, everyone deciding on how they will spend the remainder of their last paycheck, there isn't a better person to spend the next week. You now have someone to walk around the streets singing Christmas Carols with, to help hang ornaments on the Christmas tree with, spin the dreidel with and cuddle up with near the fireplace. With all these wonderful holiday ideas in mind, here are 15 things you should remind your significant other of this holiday season.
1. Remind this person that you love them.
2. Remind this person of what made you fall in love with this person to begin with.
3. Remind this person of your first date.
4. Remind this person of your first kiss together.
5. Remind this person of one of the great things you have seen together.
Recall a moment that you shared together that was impactful.
6. Remind this person on your first trip you took together.
Perhaps your first trip together was a family vacation. Regardless of what it was, recall it and reflect with each other.
7. Remind this person of a favorite meal the two of you shared.
8. Remind this person of something you hope to see in that relationship in the future.
9. Remind this person of a laugh the two of you shared.
10. Remind this person of something embarrassing you did once.
Hopefully they will remember something silly they did as well.
11. Remind this person that you want to share the holidays with them.
12. Remind this person to help you clean up after the holiday party the two of you are hosting.
13. Remind this person that you care for that.
14. Remind this person that you are in this relationship for the long run.
You aren't going anywhere.
15. Remind this person of all the positive qualities you love about them.
Then, reflect on what you hope to see in the following years with him.