15 Things I Think While Looking for the One

Just sit back, eat ice-cream, and laugh.
27

Growing up as a female, I was told stories of fairy tales and true love. I often day dreamed about what my wedding would be like-where, who will be there, what my dress would look like. Now, entering my fourth year of college I still day dream of it all, as I imagine many do. Seeing so many people around my age on social media sharing photos of their adventures with their significant others, engagement photos, and baby announcements sometimes make me think harder of "why not me?" I realized there are 15 questions that go through my head:

1. Do I love food too much?

2. Do I make too many jokes?

3. Are my clothes too baggy (or rather, comfy)?

4. Do I not dress up enough?

5. Or maybe it’s that I can’t throw a baseball.

6. Am I not smart enough since I don’t understand fantasy football?

7. Na, it's me constantly sharing cute cat videos.

8. Do I have too many guy friends?

9. Is it me knowing more about guns than they do?

10. Or maybe me loving to work on cars and watch them race?

11. Maybe they don’t like me beating them at video games.

12. Is it because I carry a list of anime on my phone at all times?

13. Maybe I sing too much in the car.

14. Is it because I don’t do the dishes enough?

15. Oh, I got it, I know what it is, I have too many cats.

Truth is, there are no reasons except not meeting true love. So keep laughing, being who you are, and day dream of love. The day will come.