15 Things All Girls Should Own

15 Things All Girls Should Own

Oversized hoodies, water bottles, and bath bombs. What more could a girl need?

31441
15 Things All Girls Should Own

As a girl, my closet is over-filled, my makeup bags are stuffed to the brim and my shoe collection is too big to handle. As a young woman, I was thinking about things all women my age may have in common. 15 simple things cam to mind, and these are things I believe all girls should or should have owned at least once!

1. A cheap mascara that works wonders

My go-to mascara is Essence's Get BIG! Lashes Triple Black Mascara, which you can get at Ulta for a whopping $3.99. It is my favorite mascara, and it just happens to be cheap.

2. A pair of fuzzy socks

Nothing like getting home after a long day and putting a cute and comfy pair of socks on! Of course, I prefer to buy them in packs of three because one pair just isn't enough.

3. A cute phone case

A cute phone case is crucial. Sometimes, you want to take that chunky protective case off and put a cute one on. Just don't drop your phone with that cute case on it!

4. A baseball cap

We all have some bad hair days, so what's better than being able to throw on a baseball cap and go? All girls should have their go-to ball cap!

5. An overpriced lipstick

So, yeah, you bought that lipstick for a little more than you hoped to spend, but that color was cute! If it makes you feel good when you're wearing it, then it was well worth the price.

6. A planner or calendar

Everyone should be able to be organized and know when they're supposed to be at that lunch meeting, or dentist appointment. It's good to be organized!

7. A signature perfume

No matter how much, or how little, you may pay for this scent, wear it proudly! A scent you wear everyday will become signature, it's your thing!

8. A pair of heels you wear once a year

So you bought that pair of heels and you wore them once this summer, that's okay! Every girl should have a pair of heels like that, even if you only wear them once a year!

9. Perfectly fitting jeans

Everyone should have a pair of jeans that fit you like a glove. A pair of jeans you never want to take off are so important.

10. An oversized sweatshirt

Whether it's your sweatshirt or someone else's, a comfy sweatshirt is something every girl should own!

11. Some bath bombs

Fill up the tub, grab your favorite book, grab a bath bomb, and take a nice bath. Bath bombs smell great and make your skin super soft. Everyone should have these on hand.

12. A practical (and cute) water bottle

A water bottle that is cute and practical is something we all should carry. Water is important, and so is keeping the environment clean!

13. A small or big purse

Every girl needs a cute purse that they absolutely adore. Whether it's a big or small purse, every girl should have one they love!

14. An obnoxiously chunky necklace

So you only have one outfit that goes with the necklace, but that's OK! And maybe it's loud and in the way, but hey, who cares -- it's cute, right?

15. A perfectly perfect dress

Every girl should be able to own a dress that they feel super confident in.

These simple 15 things are something I believe all girls should have possession of. They may be little things, but these little things could change your whole day around. I know I love lounging around in a sweatshirt, or dressing my favorite outfit up with a chunk necklace! If I were you, I would invest in the items on this list!