15 Things To Do Instead Of Studying For Midterms

Honestly do they matter anyway?

126
emmastudies.com

Let's all be honest, midterms are the worst (well apart from finals). You've tried to go to the library and study but there are no free tables and every time you study in your room you just end up sleeping. In reality, you know you need to study but why not delude yourself into thinking that you are fine, and totally prepare for your exams, by doing these 15 things instead of studying for your midterm:

1. Clean Your room.

You will definitely study better in a clean environment. At least that is what you tell your mom when she calls and asks how studying is going.

2. Binge TV Shows on Your Netflix.

I don't know about you but I have PLENTY of things on my Watch List what will keep me busy for a few hours.

3. Watch Organizational Videos on YouTube.

Why not pretend you are getting your life together, right?

4. Pintrest.

Spending eight hours of your life planning your dream wedding and designing your future house, which might be unattainable, because you are most likely going to fail that midterm.

5. Text Everyone You Know Asking to Hang Out.

Chances are they are also avoiding their responsibilities, so why not do it together?

6. Learn the Rap to TLC's Waterfalls

Side note: if you have not seen We're The Millers, this scene is by far the best.

7. Do Laundry.

No need to keep wearing the same dirty t-shirt and shorts. At least you'll have a cute outfit to wear when you fail.

8. SLEEP!!!

No explanation needed.

9. Try To Find Love On Tinder.

Well, probably not love just a few gross/awkward pick-up lines that you will definitely be sending to your friends later on.

10. Create a To-Do List!

You'll probably never complete anything on it, but at least you wrote it down so you are aware of all the work you are putting off.

11. Go Online Shopping.

Do you really need that sweater in 7 different colors? Probably not, but buy them anyway.

12. Delete The 1,026 Screenshots and Dumb Photos You Have in Your Camera Roll.

I promise you that you don't need 19 different versions of the same selfie.

13. Take Personally Quizzes.

Of course, it's important for you to know what kind of friend you are based on your clothing preferences!!

14. Plan Your Halloween Costume.

While you're at it plan your Halloween costumes for the next 15 years, and your future husband's costumes, and your future child's costumes and possibly your dog's.

15. Cry.

Because you just realized you wasted all this time when you could have just studied and gotten it over with.

Honestly, midterms are not the end of the world. Just sitting down and starting to study is the hardest part. But on the bright side, if you fail then you always have the final to bring up your grade!?