I'm going to walk you through the stages of my thought process leading up to my fifth and final year of undergrad. I never thought the day would come but here we are.
1. Yay I'm almost done!
2. But this is the last summer during college.
3. Better get my act together.
4. That can wait until next year.
5. I’m so excited for this final year.
6. Wait how many classes am I taking?
7. Okay, I'm dropping out.
8. The syllabus is already up. You’re joking.
9. It’s HOW many pages?
10. I’m dropping out.
11. Maybe it wont be so bad.
12. Oh no, it will be..
13. Wish me luck.
14. See ya in the Spring.
15. If I make it that far..
Cover Image Credit: Huffington Post