Reasons You Should Get the Sprinkle of Jesus App
Religion

18 Sprinkle Of Jesus Reminders You Need Today

If you need some daily motivation and help, this is the app for you.

119

When I downloaded this app, I had only heard about it from friends, so I didn't know what to really expect, but when I got my first positive, notification, I knew it was what I needed. All of these have come at times for me when I truly needed them the most.

One of them came and I really thought nothing of it, until I went back a month later and saw the date it came and realized how crazy it was that looking back on that date from where I was a month later, I never knew my life was going to change that day and it did.

It's almost as if it has a funny way of knowing what you need before you need it, so if you do one thing today, make it downloading this app.

1. "God is sending someone marriage minded. Stop chasing after who you think is right for you."

2. "The length of your relationship may not equal the strength of your relationship. Don't confused them."

3. "God is about to replace and refill you with whatever is missing in your life."

4. "The calling over your life is different, don't feel bad for outgrowing people that had the chance to grow with you."

5. "Don't settle for less, God meets us at the level of our expectation and does more than we expected."

6. "Them wounding you was your freedom to walk away."

7. "They did not leave your life. I moved them... - God"

8. "You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously."

9. "Detours do not cancel your destiny."

10. Be mature enough to release people into their destiny - even if it no longer includes you."

11. "Everything you are going through is preparing you for what you asked for."

12. "You're planted not buried, allow time for you to bloom through each blessing."

13. "If you made it before them, then you can make it without them."

14. "Some people you thought loved you, only needed you. Take a step back and evaluate who's stealing your energy."

15. "Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength."

16. “It's over, leave the past behind. You can't take the old version of you into the new season."

17. “Stop having friendship problems with people who aren't friends and stop having relationship problems with people who aren't committed."

18. “Don't commit to them, commit to evolving and they'll meet you there."

If you’re looking for that little moment of positivity and faith, you should consider downloading the app today. They even take prayer requests on their website! Spread the love and sprinkle Jesus.