15 Spongebob Quotes You Can Use Everyday

Quotes from the best TV show of all time...because we all know that we use them every day, anyway.
236

The one show that defined my childhood and has shaped my humor even to this day is "SpongeBob SquarePants." And because it had such a large role in my childhood, I find myself quoting it even to this day. So in honor of my favorite childhood show, I present you a list of Spongebob quotes that you can use during any situation!

1. Let's start with an easy one. Use this one when work is boring, when classes are dragging on, or when you're stuck at an awkward holiday dinner table.

2. When someone makes fun of you for your choice of fashion.

3. When it's that time of the month, and those cravings kick in.

4. Those nights when your trying to get your friends all pumped to go out.

5. When someone makes you put your phone away, and you think to yourself:

6. When your mom says "look out for me while I'm backing out."

7. When people ask why you're staying in and watching Netflix all weekend.

8. When someone is taking way too long to get a simple task done.

9. When you're trying to get the cute guys across the bar to notice you.

10. When your siblings are just being really dumb.

11. When your friends are mad for no reason so you just join in.

12. When you're hurt... or really whenever there is an awkward silence, and you feel like saying something.

13. When you walk out of your dorm room, and you smell that smelly smell of a certain "herb" from the hipsters down the hall...

14. When you and your best friend are exhausted and find literally anything funny.

15. And when graduation rolls around.