Does just thinking about staying out all night partying exhaust you? Do you often catch yourself looking up text abbreviations and terms on Urban Dictionary? Do you ever daydream of curling up in bed with a good book? If you said yes to any of these, chances are you're a 20-something grandma. But in case you're not convinced, the following are some signs that your "golden years" came a just little bit early:
1. You hate dressing up.
Which is why your closet mostly consists of oversized sweaters, sweat pants and comfy shoes.
2. Your wild Friday nights usually involve being curled up on the couch watching Netflix.
To you "Netflix and chill" literally means Netflix and chill.
3. You love the idea of going out, but clubs just aren't your scene.
Why is the music SO loud?
4. Which is why you usually sneak out early.
In and out in less than an hour? Challenge accepted.
5. But that doesn't mean you don't know how to have a good time.
You're always up for a killer game of Yahtzee.
6. You're not ashamed of your "old lady" hobbies.
Your friends aren't allowed to make fun of you since they love the hats and scarves you knitted for them.
7. Or your addition to coffee and tea.
Nothing beats a good cup of tea.
8. You can be a bit forgetful at times...
Thank God the car keys have a beeper.
9. And you're not always up to date with the latest slang.
You lit what on fleek?
10. Or technology...
"I'm also on the Instagram."
11. You always make sure everyone has enough to eat.
You love to whip up snacks in the kitchen for your crew.
12. And you give the absolute best birthday and Christmas gifts.
You are the queen of gift-giving.
13. You sometimes complain about "kids these days" -- even though they're the same age as you.
You just don't understand them.
14. You're interested in serious relationships.
You're not against the hookup culture; it just isn't your thing.
15. You have an old soul approach to life.
The great thing about being a 20-something grandma is having wisdom beyond your years.