15 Signs The Most Committed Relationship In Your Life Is With Netflix

Who needs an actual boy when you could just date Netflix

46
Flickr

It’s a Friday night and you have so many different options to choose from on how to spend it, you could be going out with your friends, cuddling with a boyfriend or studying for the big test you have monday.

But odds are you’re going to snuggle up in bed with some Ben and Jerry’s and your favorite online media streaming website aka your one true love, Netflix.

Netflix is always there for you, providing a reasonable amount of "human contact" for less than $8 a month and it's never going to judge you.

If you have any doubts that you're in a relationship with Netflix, here are the signs:

1. You have chosen Netflix over interacting with real live people.

Why would you want to have to socialize with other people when you can have an intimate night in with Netflix

2. You have lied in order to stay with Netflix and not go out.

You’re uh sick with a fever and need to stay in bed and rest. You’re definitely "not" staying home and bingeing all of season 2 of Stranger Things for the 5th time.

3. You think you have the ability and will power to pull yourself away from Netflix.

But then the next episode just starts by itself, and the next one and the one after that.

4. Sometimes you try to leave Netflix, but other streaming websites just don’t understand you.

Hulu's a fake Netflix, HBO go is boring, and since when could you stream movies on Amazon prime???

5. Netflix knows all your secrets and it's good at keeping them too.

It would never tell anyone else that you watch that many conspiracy theories documentaries.

6. You take it personally when Netflix makes decisions without your consent like when it takes movies and TV shows off streaming.

You didn’t even get the chance to say goodbye..

7. You also take it personally when Netflix asks you if you’re still watching.

Of course, I'm still watching, I love you and I would never leave you. Duh.

8. You say you’re just going to watch one episode…

but let's be real you can’t lie to your true love, Netflix.

9. Your friends all think your relationship is taking over your life.

Whatever they don't know whats good for you anyways

10. But they all get along with Netflix too and accept him.

Sometimes you all hang out with Netflix together, and he fits right in.

11. You spend a really long time in bed with him...

like really long to the point you can't remember when you last left.

12. You judge actual boys based on their watching preferences.

If you guys can’t watch The Office together why even bother?

13. Your Netflix account knows you so well.

Why yes, Netflix, Of course, I would enjoy Disney’s Moana! How did you know?

14. Hitting that last episode of a favorite show is rough.

You feel heartbroken, sad and like its the end of an era, just like a real break up.

15. BUT, when you find a new tv show to binge watch on Netflix.

You fall in love all over again.